by: Fra.c Labs • 424
Tidy up, organize... the scaring word. However, if someone does it for you it doesn't sound such bad, isn't it? Phorganizer is "the other", the one that will help you to have a organized photo gallery. And it's simpler than it seems.
Phorganizer automatically changes the name of your pictures by a preset format name. Thus, you just need to select the folder that contains the pictures you want to organize (there's a in-app file browser), then select preferred datatime format: "progressive number " ('00001), "Android (YYYYMMDD_hhmmss), "Dropbox" (YYYY-MM-DD hh.mm.ss), and some others.
You can also add a prefix/suffix to your filename format and rename filenames keeping also original filename. It recognizes automatically images with the same name and helps you to avoid duplicity. Finally, it recognizes and excludes those photos that doesn't contain EXIF data (for example photos sent with Whatsapp or modified with an editor).
One of the simplest ways to know when your pictures were taken and organize your gallery. Recommendable.
Tags: phorganizer , save_error_info , whatsapp exif data , do photos send on whatsapp have exif? , best app to organize photos in /yyyy/mm/dd , yyyymmdd_hhmmss , do photos sent on whatsapp have exif? , phorganizer apk , vignette demo mit datum und uhrzeit
by Manu , Appszoom
Aug 11, 2014
Phorganizer is a useful photo organizer app that allows you to sort them in chronological order and to group them into albums. Phorganizer extrapolates from the EXIF data structure, contained in all your photos, the date and time that the photo was taken. Phorganizer is a photo renamer that allows you to change the prefix of the photo and add a suffix, and set the Android standard format (or others format) for your photo's file name, renaming custom formats of other applications such as Camera360, Vignette and other like. You can also keep the original file name at the end of file.
Phorganizer not intended to replace the system gallery (already complete and excellent in its functions), but to be the application that provides additional features that help you manage your photos, alas functions not yet implemented by Google in the Android Gallery.
Phorganizer rename photos and create albums!
*IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS**
*OR YOU FIND ERRORS,***
*PLEASE CONTACT ME!****
Rating on market, crash reporting, comments, criticisms, suggestions and ideas are welcome via email! rather they are important! :)
Contact me on email@example.com and follow me on
Google+ : http://goo.gl/P4oCp
XDA-developers : http://goo.gl/bEMfd
TuttoAndroid : http://goo.gl/drC0R
Androidiani : http://goo.gl/DyGO9
Facebook : http://goo.gl/wJKLU
Twitter : http://goo.gl/InZpt
This version contains ads.
VIDEO REVIEW by ANDROIDBLOG.IT!
REVIEW by ELANDROIDELIBRE!
REVIEW by TECHNOLOGY ANDROID!
APP of the Day su TUTTOANDROID!
- Select the sharing option from the gallery to create album
(Select photos in the Gallery -> Menu -> Share via -> Phorganizer)
- Autocomplete when you type the name of an existing album (to move photos in an existing album)
- Rename automatically your photos from exif data
- Choose your preferred datatime format
Progressive Number ( 5 digit )
Progressive Number ( 3 digit )
XNview (user request)
Variant1 (user request)
Variant2 (user request)
- Add a prefix to your filename format
- Add a suffix to your filename format
- Rename filenames keeping original filename
- Update multimedia library
- Automatic recognition of images with the same name
- Recognition and exclusion of photos that does't contain EXIF data (eg photos sent with WhatsApp or photos modified with photo editor)
- Multi-language (English, Italian, Espanol.. please send me an email if you want to help me for translation)
NEXT PLANNED OBJECTIVES:
- TOADD VIDEO file format compatibility
- TOADD RAW file format compatibility
- TOADD allow user to select some photos only for renaming(and not the whole folder..as many users request)
- TOADD Thumbnails
- TOADD allow user to select some photos to create an albums from app directly
- TODO Phorganizer Plus (AdFree version)
Phorganizer can't manages (obviously) photos of Google+, Facebook, Picasa, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, Google, Drive, Microsoft Live o Adobe