by: tinafly.dev • 25.4K
This app has a large range of features, letting you perform in depth photo edits. It also has some auto correction options, which work surprisingly well. The app's major flaw is that a lot of the edits you make cannot be undone once you click apply.
The app is easy to use, and has loads of features. You can edit just about everything, color, saturation, brightness and so much more. It has auto sharpness, auto color and auto brightness, all of which surprisingly well - auto corrections in other apps often make things worse.
It seems that once you click apply on an edit such as brightness, contrast, or even stickers, there's no undoing it - you either have to live with it or start again. The frames cut into the photos rather than going around the edge, and frames and stickers must be downloaded within the app.
Mar 10, 2015
Photo Editor for Android is a simple and free image editor. With this application, users can turn their mobile device into a small studio for editing photos. It makes your photos beautiful with easy and powerful editing tools. Lots of filters and effects, easy to use, easy to share. It takes no time at all to make good photos look great.
Applications are mainly four major functions:
Picture editing , Portrait processing , image effects, photo management
1 ) Picture editing
* Picture rotation
* Image Cut
* Picture size adjustment
* Painting and graffiti, can freely set the brush size and hardness
* Adjust image color and brightness
* Adjust brightness, contrast , color temperature, saturation
2 ) Picture effects
* Photo effects
* Color splash
* Picture frame
* Picture Scene
* Focus and blur function
* Add text to pictures
3 ) Portrait processing
* Eliminate stains and whiten teeth
* Red-eye reduction
4 ) Photo management
* Easily from the gallery , camera import photos
* Edited pictures saved to my gallery , allowing you to edit and view again
* View the picture is simple, using your finger to move and zoom images ( two finger zoom )