Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
by: 123RF • 1.2M
We are in the Media Age and photos are one of the most shared media files among users around the world. Actually, the most popular social networks are photo-based. This new mood has brought centrality to photos. In other words: nowadays photo matters, more than ever. In addition, thanks to our smart-devices, taking photos and editing them is easier than ever
Pixlr Express is the new photo app of Autodesk Inc., developers of Pixlr-o-matic and Sketchbook Mobile. Actually, Pixlr Express brings together features of both apps. It's like an all-in-one photo edition app. You've got here a full-pack of edition tools: color splash, sharpen, denoise, red eye, touch up, focal blur, crop, rotate, contrast... and many others. Likewise, you can apply effects: there are lots of them, divided in a few categories: vintage, creative, soft, subtle too old, unicolor. Finally you can apply presets overlays and set frames (only 10 different frames though).
Pixlr Express is balanced between ease of use and professional edition tools. You can just apply a filter and have your photo enhanced in a few seconds as well as take your time to edit it in detail. Adjustments and effects are probably its strongest points. Believe me, it's difficult not to get your photo exactly as you imagined with the amount of resources Autodesk Inc. has included in this app.
Tags: pixlr express , how do i adjust text size in pixlr express mobile , pixlr express for samsung galaxy fit , pixlr express mobile text tool , pixlrexpressphotoediting , pixlr express photo editing , editor pixlr free5 , soft pack pixlr expres , pixlr express o aviary photo?
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Aug 12, 2013
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr - the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suit you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in Google Play or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).