Safe Photo (Hide your photo)
by: High Touch • 2.7K
The best app to hide photos on your Android.
Note: Safe Photo 2 is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HighTouch.SafePhoto2
Safe Photo allows you to hide your personal photos intuitively and simply. No longer fear that someone might see your photos on your smartphone or tablet. With Safe Photo you will be safe from prying eyes.
Protect the photos already on your phone or take a new one directly from Safe Photo, in both cases, no one can see them.
Thanks to a password, only you can access the program and your photos will be safe.
With Safe Photo your privacy is completely safe!
The pictures protected by Safe Photo will not be visible to others either by connecting the phone to a computer.
Safe Photo allows you to organize your photos in galleries, so you can better organize your photos. The protection of Safe Photo is incredible. What are you waiting to try this app? Safe Photo is the application for you.
1) Protect the photos in your smartphone or tablet
2) Take new photo directly from the application, they will be protected automatically
3) Import photos from the public gallery
4) See the public gallery directly from the application
5) Organize your photos in galleries
6) Share your photos with whoever you want and how you want
7) The application can run on an external memory card so you will not consume the internal memory of your smartphone
8) Your photos are invisible also attacking the phone to a PC
9) Delete one or all images in one click
10) Compatible with smartphones and tablets
11) And it’s free
Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (often we give free codes for our applications)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of different Android phones, we cannot guarantee that the application works on every phone. Do tests on some test photo before you start using the app extensively.
WARNING: If you delete the application data (eg by pressing "Clear Data" from Manage Applications), you will LOSE ALL of the photos stored in Safe Photo, so don’t do it unless you really know what you're doing. You have been warned!
The High Touch does not assume any responsibility in case of cancellation or damage of any photos saved on your phone.