Finally a spy camera app that just works!
You can buy the Pro version here: http://goo.gl/XPSuD
• Pro version features
1. Vibrate/display toast message upon shooting so you know the camera is working and never miss a shot
2. Adjustable white balance and scene settings
3. Provide a quick way to erase all the photos/videos taken by SpyGear in extreme emergency
1. Don't enable "Forced silence" feature unless your device can't mute camera shutter sound.
2. When "Forced silence" feature is enabled, the resolution will be limited to the screen size.
SpyGear cleverly uses disguised shortcuts on Home screen to operate your camera. Imagine that opening your favorite SMS app from the Home screen will make your phone start recording video at the same time? No preview screen, no flash, no sound. The video recording operation will not be interrupted even when you open other apps or put the phone to sleep. No one knows you are recording while the screen is off.
SpyGear disguises itself as a usual calculator app, which can only be unlocked by entering a passcode. So there will be no trace of SpyGear on your phone.
• Getting started
1. When installed, SpyGear will appear as a usual Calculator app.
2. Tap on the top-right corner to open the settings screen.
3. Tap "Install shortcuts", select a type of cameras (picture, video or motion-sensor) for a disguised shortcut.
4. Choose an app to disguise the shortcut as, then tap "Install shortcut".
5. A new shortcut will appear on your Home screen (if there is empty space). This is a real app shortcut that will open the chosen app and operate your camera at the same time.
• How to take pictures?
1. Follow "Getting started" above to install a shortcut for "Image camera".
2. Tap that shortcut from the Home screen to take 1 picture.
3. If "Focus mode" is set to "Disabled" in SpyGear Settings screen, a picture will be taken right away.
4. If "Focus mode" is set to "Auto", the camera will take a picture after the delay of auto-focusing (about 1 second).
5. You can use your phone as usual during or after the moment. SpyGear will not be interrupted no matter what.
• How to record videos?
1. Follow "Getting started" above to install a shortcut for "Video camera".
2. Tap that shortcut from the Home screen to start recording.
3. You can use your phone as usual during the recording operation. You may also put it to sleep (turn off the screen). The recording operation will not be interrupted.
4. When you finish recording, tap the shortcut again to stop the video recording.
• How to use motion-sensor camera?
1. Follow "Getting started" above to install a shortcut for "Motion camera".
2. Tap that shortcut from the Home screen to start the motion sensor.
3. You can use your phone as usual while the motion sensor is operating. The sensor will not be interrupted.
4. When the camera senses something is changing in the view, a picture will be taken right away.
5. Tap the shortcut again will turn off the motion sensor.
• How to hide SpyGear itself?
1. Open SpyGear and tap the top-right corner to open the settings screen.
2. Configure "Security" settings.
3. Enter a passcode.
4. Next time when you (or someone else) open SpyGear, a usual calculator app will open instead. The exact passcode must be entered to the calculator to unlock SpyGear.
5. Enter an empty passcode in Settings will disable this feature.
- No preview screen, no flash, no sound even on firmware-locked devices
- Ultra-high quality video recording
- Vibrate when shooting (Pro version only)
- Display toast message when shooting (Pro version only)
- Use real app to cover camera operations
- No trace of this spy app on your device, no recent app history
- Shoot with front- and back-facing cameras (supports Gingerbread or newer devices only)
Tags: spygear , spy calculator , spy apps disguised as music , that track your phone disguised as something else , is there a spy app that can be sent to a phone disguised as a music text when opened puts a spy on , 間諜錄影 , hidden spy apps disguised , google play applications disguised as something else , apps to hide pictures that are disguised as something else such as a game