by: Fingersoft • 33.6K
Thermal Camera is a prank app where you can convince your friends or family that your mobile device actually has a thermal camera on it. Unfortunately, it's not a real thermal vision app, as that is not possible.
It's great for playing pranks on your friends. It also supports all the different functions your mobile device camera has. Being able to adjust the color gradient is a nice touch and adds to functionality. Make your friends think you have thermal vision!
Unfortunately, many will likely believe this is an actual thermal camera, but it is not. It's not really a thermal camera. It could use some additional functionality to make it really useful or fun.
Tags: thermal camera , thermal scanner , thermal photography , thermal cameras , thermo , thermal vision , thermo camera , xray camera , infrared
Dec 29, 2015
The best Thermal Camera application for Android is finally here!
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
Check out our latest release the Cartoon Camera! It's one of the coolest FREE Android apps out there. You can create cool cartoon style images with it and the effect is shown in realtime!
Note: This app has no means to detect real temperature. This simulates the color theme of a thermal vision camera to provide you the tools to create cool photos.
Tune the effect with color offset setting and 4 different color presets. Download now and start taking some seriously cool photos and maybe make your friends think your Android device is capable of real thermal vision.
- Real-time thermal vision effect
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable color offset (slider on the right side of the screen)
- 4 different color presets for getting the best look for your photos
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under ThermalVisionCamera folder
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Motorola Defy (quite low framerate, still works fine)
- Image orientation is incorrect on some tablets
Ad-Free operation is unlocked through offers provided by our sponsors.
If you have any issues with this app, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy this app.