by: Accellion, Inc. • 59
The Accellion Mobile App for Android is designed for Accellion enterprise customers. The app extends an Accellion secure business work environment to mobile devices. With this app, Accellion business users can do much more than just file sharing. They can collaborate in real-time, moving projects forward while using enterprise data security.
The Accellion Mobile App lets you:
• Securely browse, view, edit, save back, upload, send, and share files and folders on-the-go.
• Lock/unlock files on Accellion workspace, SharePoint and Windows File Shares
• Bulk upload/download multiple files and One click download/upload files.
• Participate in real-time collaboration by opening, editing, and saving back Microsoft Office file types through QuickOffice.
• Preview content without downloading, through server-side viewers for all business file types, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, PDF, webpages and 300+ more document formats.
• Use your mobile contacts for sending files and sharing folders through links in email.
• Collaborate in real-time by adding or replying to comments on files and folders.
• Upload photos from library and increase productivity.
• Subscribe to notifications on who added or commented on files.
The Accellion admin interface for IT allows configuration of security access control for enterprise content, including:
• Login using corporate LDAP credentials.
• Encrypted files in transit and saved files in an AES-256 bit encrypted container on the mobile device for offline use.
• Native mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry.
• Flexibility for BYOD or company-provisioned devices.
• Role-based access controls to internal or external users of shared workspaces.
• PIN-based access to locally saved files for offline viewing and editing.
• On-premise, in-the-cloud, and hybrid solutions.
• Audit trails and usage/activity logs.
The Accellion Mobile App requires integration with a robust Accellion Secure Collaboration solution for enterprise organizations. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use
Tags: accelion screen shots , accellion cannot log in , accellion cant login , accellion how to zoom documents , backing up accellion data , 4mobile , how to turn off accellion login , view pdf accellion
by Darren Howarth
May 20, 2016 | "Poor"
The latest update has rendered this app useless. I cannot preview or download anything. It worked before the update. The interface is very dated with rough looking graphics too.
by Ed Bert
Jan 16, 2013 | "Poor"
Does not work on galaxy S3, loads...login...CRASH!
by Elliot Heffer-Lawson
Jan 10, 2013 | "Poor"
Does not work on Moto Atrix 2 with ICS :(