Adobe Acrobat Reader
by: Adobe • 2.8M
Adobe Reader it has been carefully developed to view high quality PDF in smartphones small screens. It offers an enhanced experience on it since it adjusts documents content to fit screen size thanks to Text Reflow mode. What's more, you can choose different viewing modes for convenient viewing (Single Page or Continuos Scroll).
Regarding navigation, you may zoom-in and zoom-out easily and with a fast screentouch response. Some navigations buttons have been enable to increase the navigation speed through the document: text search function, page navigation and "previous" and "next" buttons on the sides.
Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files saved on the device. Adobe Reader get integrated in the sharing and sending options of the device. It's available in many languages. Check the developer description out to know if your language is supported. Adobe Reader can be moved to the SD Card.
About its flaws, we've compared Adobe Reader performance with ThinkFree Office which is the default reader of Android and we didn't find a big difference between them. That means, apart from the interface, Adobe Reader is not offering appreciable extra-features in comparison with the default reader.
Adobe Reader has been developed by the well-known Adobe Systems, developers of the Adobe franchise with great titles as: Flash Player, Adobe Air, Adobe Photoshop, among others.
We could say that Adobe Reader is a must have in your Android, but it's not since the default reader app works quite good. However, if you like Adobe Reader interface or you have some kind of preference for it, don't hesitate and install it in your phone. It does what is supposed to and even more. It's a great PDF reader as we all know from the desktop program.
Tags: adobe reader , free adobe reader , adobe reader mobile , adobe reader untuk , adobe reader zoom , adobe reader androd , adobe reader pkg , adobe reader gratis
by Manu , Appszoom
May 17, 2011
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share.”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page, Continuous scroll, or Reading mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and work with annotations in the comments list.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, receipt, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
• Requires Android 4.4 KitKat+.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document.
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Print documents from your Android device.
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and images to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF, just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Acrobat Reader for Android is free.