by: Michael Kohl • 30
This program is a client for the popular nzbget usenet download program.
It features most of the functions which can be accessed from the server via the xmlrpc interface.
You can watch your downloads and manage your queue and server.
You can change the position of nzb-groups in the queue, pause and unpause them or the server.
Push new items directly from your sd-card or browser (if it can download the nzb) to your nzbget queue.
- Manage the whole queue of the server
- Scan for new nzb-files
- Shutdown server
- Create categories and use on your queued items
- Move files / nzbgroups to top / bottom
- Delete files / nzbgroups
- Setting for the amount of log events
- Setting for timestamp in log events
- Send URLs to the nzbget-server
- See download-history
- Upload nzb from your phone to server*
The app supports dark and bright theme and with android 5 the material designs.
* The memory is limited by the android system. The limit for files is about 1-5 MB depending on android version. So dont try to upload files with 10MB - send the url instead.
Important: this app is no usenet client and cannot be connected directly to your usenet server !
Tags: anzbget , nzbget , anzbget settings , anzbget pro , anzbget pro config , nzbget pro , configure anzbget wan , anzbget app configuration , anzbget how to configure