apMemo - Quick Notes
by: APSoft Systems • 254
Amazingly handy, quick, easy to use graphic memo / notepad and reminder with well thought-out interface!
- Just open apMemo and instantly you are ready to take notes;
- Simply jot down handwritten notes with your finger or stylus;
- Type text notes;
- Draw pictures or schemes;
- Sketch and scribble;
- Draw over any image or photo;
- Enter a checklist and mark or strike the items out like you'd do on paper;
- Export notes;
- Share notes via Facebook, Twitter, GMail, Dropbox, and other apps;
- Easily select pen size and color for the notes;
- Set notes reminder with just a couple of taps;
- Move between the notes back and forth;
- Use a thumbnail notes view to quickly switch to another note;
- No need for a backup: notes are stored on the memory card;
- Take as many notes as you want - the number of notes is unlimited;
- Put your notes on the Home screen, like sticky notes, using apMemo widget.
apMemo is the easiest, fastest, and the most convenient way to create notes, memos and reminders!
Please note: even though apMemo can be installed on the SD card, this is not recommended, as it may cause some issues. The widgets in Android do not work in this case, and sometimes reminders may have problems due to the SD card being unavailable.
"Modify/delete SD card contents" permission is needed to store notes on the SD card.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" permission is needed to let reminders work.
"Control vibrator" permission is needed to vibrate on reminders.
"Automatically start at boot" permission is required only to quickly restore the previously set reminders on reboot. The application does not stay running after that.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing to email@example.com. Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Tags: apmemo quick notes , apmemo , apmemo – quick notes , a apmemo quick notes , quick notes , es , виджет быстрых заметок , apmemo faq where is the widget , apmemo quicknotes