Assistant for Android - 1MB
by: AA Mobile • 279.7K
Knowing how your phone works and which processes use up the most resources is best the way to improve its performance. This app aims to help you monitor exactly what's going on in your Android: CPU, cache, apps, battery, and much, much more.
It has a status monitor that provides real time CPU, memory and battery status. It has also a process manager that shows apps that are running and allows you to kill them right from there. The system clean feature is one of the most important, since allows you to clear cache, browser history, missed calls and many other records.
What's more, you can monitor and control battery-life by enabling/disabling system features. The amount of processes that you can control with this app is really impressive: volume control, startup time, batch uninstall, and countless others.
Android Assistant has been developed by Aaron, a promising developer focused on reliable Android apps for management and monitoring.
If you’re a low-profile user, you probably won't need this kind of app, since it goes into a lot of detail. But if you’re in the know and you want to have full control over what's really going on in your phone, then this is one of the best apps you can download on the market.
Tags: assistant , assistant18 features apk , assistant 18 features , assistant14 features , assistant 12 features , assistant18 features , assistant17 features apk , assistant18 features aaron. , assistant 17
by Manu , Appszoom
May 25, 2011
Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage for your android smartphones and tablets.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
【Top 18 features】
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(Bluetooth, Wifi, Gps, Auto-sync, Auto-rotate screen, Haptic feedback, Screen brightness, Timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
- Fixed force close on Lollipop(android 4.x) and Marshmallow(android 6.0)
- Fixed Cache Clear on android 6.0.
- Fixed some force close bug.
- Added get task permission(some model need that to solve force close)
- Support Marshmallow(android 6.0)
- Optimize Marshmallow(android 6.0)