Assistant Pro for Android
by: AA Mobile • 8.1K
Knowing how your phone works and which processes use up the most resources is best the way to improve its performance. This app aims to help you monitor exactly what's going on in your Android: CPU, cache, apps, battery, and much, much more.
It has a status monitor that provides real time CPU, memory and battery status. It has also a process manager that shows apps that are running and allows you to kill them right from there. The system clean feature is one of the most important, since allows you to clear cache, browser history, missed calls and many other records.
What's more, you can monitor and control battery-life by enabling/disabling system features. The amount of processes that you can control with this app is really impressive: volume control, startup time, batch uninstall, and countless others.
Android Assistant has been developed by Aaron, a promising developer focused on reliable Android apps for management and monitoring.
If you’re a low-profile user, you probably won't need this kind of app, since it goes into a lot of detail. But if you’re in the know and you want to have full control over what's really going on in your phone, then this is one of the best apps you can download on the market.
Tags: assistant paid , assistant no ads apk , assistant no ads , assistant pro , assistant paidскачать бесплатно , assistantpaid , google earth 7 suchverlauf loeschen , assistent лекарство , assisten pro
by Manu , Appszoom
May 25, 2011
Top 18 features to help you easily and efficiently manage your android phone.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore