AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
by: Autodesk Inc. • 140.4K
It was easy to predict that certain programs would eventually be adapted to the mobile environment. However, some others have been a complete surprise, as is the case with AutoCAD.
Similar to other applications that have been successfully adapted, Autocad is not content with being just a file browser, but innovates by providing features specifically designed for the purpose it will be used for. The app allows intuitive and easy editing and sharing, as well as quick markup tools. And, since you may be working far afield, if you saved your drawings when you were online you can work on them later offline.
AutoCAD WS does not replace the laptop that any architect or interior designer should carry nowadays, but it can be a valuable tool for getting on with some work while moving from A to B.
It requires Android 2.1 or above, and 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM are recommended, so older Android phones and tablets can't handle it.
Our final word on the matter is pretty clear: if you need AutoCad because you already were using it, go ahead. If not, don't expect to learn how to use such a complex program with this mobile version.
Tags: autocad ws , autocad 360 review , como guardar un archivo editado en autocad ws , autocad ws 1.3.1 apk , autocad ws offline , how to zoom in autocad ws , autocad , autocad 360 , autocad offline
by Peter , Appszoom
May 24, 2011
The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
Download the FREE 7-day trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop to enable a continuous digital workflow from the office to field and back. You can even work offline without an internet connection.
AutoCAD mobile app makes life easier for everyone involved in a project, regardless of CAD expertise. An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors
- Open and view your DWG files from email or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create new drawings on the fly
- Modify and mark-up drawings
- Measure accurately while on site
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and keypad input
- Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs in the field
- Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
- Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers.
- Blocks- View and select existing blocks to add to a drawing.
- Design feed- Add notes, photos and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Easily import measured values from Leica Disto
- Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
- Includes priority email support
- Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
- Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
- Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
- Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
Upgrade to AutoCAD mobile premium to enable editing and drawings tools or the ultimate version for more storage and larger file sizes.
AutoCAD mobile subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
•Ultimate annual for $99.99
•Students can subscribe to the premium plan for FREE!
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected. Follow us on: