by: Expanded Labs • 14
This is a simple timer that counts down in a set interval designed for Behavioral Analyst and the likes. It was made for individuals who need a timer for things such as lab experiments, tracking an item or schedule of reinforcements.
- Set an interval that counts down until the main timer runs out.
- You may set a "limited hold" every after interval.
- Set random interval values from a certain range.
- Make random values deviations from interval time.
- Create random intervals based on a max set iteration of the total time.
- Set vibration patterns.
- Set alarm tone.
- Keeps track of the iteration numbers.
- The notification bar, if you're out of the app will show the interval time and the total time left.
- Material Light and Material Dark themed
- Keep the device awake while timer is running.
- Profile system to store your different setups.
- Clicker to keep track of ... anything!
Please feel free to email me and suggest further features!