Call Log BackUp
by: MobileappSquare • 5
Why we need Call Logs Backup?
A simple App to backup Call Logs (History).
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* The calls are displayed by "Received", "Dialed" and "Missed".
* Each entry shows the phone number, duration and position of all the calls.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
How to start?
1. Install the application on your Android phone.
2. Create your account by providing your email id, phone number of the device, name, country and submit it.
3. Check your email for the password. Once you get the password your account is activated. It may take from few minutes to hours before you get the password. Ensure to check spam folder in case email goes to spam.
4. Open the application to view the logs.
Note: Please keep the application updated for new upgrades.
Disclaimer: This is a supplementary tool providing a mechanism of communication.
Other useful quick apps:
"Document Mailer" allows you to scan document and email it quickly in pdf format.
"Notes Messenger" allows you to take signature or draw written notes and email it quickly.
“Photo Messenger” allows you to take pictures and email it quickly in jpeg format.
"Voice Recorder" allows you to record any sound and email it quickly.
"My Favourite" provides you speed dial facility to your most contacted number.