Call Proof CRM Sales Tool
by: Call Proof LLC • 39
If you hate filling out call reports and running to a computer to report your visits then CallProof is for you.
If you have a field sales team you are tired of nagging to fill out sales reports then this app is for you.
Use our call tracking features to automatically report calls made to clients and prospects. Sort your customers based on your GPS location and see more prospects and close more deals.
The phone calls History in device is matched to Added Contacts in application to provide advance search experience to use while using application.
- See your closest customers based on your location
- Easily “check in” to an appointment with existing client
- Add new clients automatically with our Places Feature
- See a Google Streetview of a business easily before you get there
- Directions to your destination
- Routing thru Contacts
- Google Calendar Integration
- All calls automatically loaded into your customer’s history
- See calls and appointments made for the day
- See newsfeed of others activity
- Email sync
- See customers who need follow-up
- Daily email advising you of customers that need follow up for the day
- Use Android or iPhone to track sales employee activities*
- The phone calls History in device is matched to Added Contacts in application to provide
advance search experience to use while using application.
- Import/Export customers into database easily
- Automatically geocode business addresses
- See all incoming and outgoing calls from team
- Automatically record calls into customer history
- See all appointments ran for the day
- See customers plotted on map
- Develop routes for sales team
- Extensive reporting of activities
- See customers that haven’t been spoken to
- See location history of sales team
- Activity log for sales people
- Record Calls
- Wufoo Integration
Video - CallProof Introduction
Tags: call proof , s as sales tools , callproof frequently asked questions , callproof sales productivity , sales prospect info into gps , link callproof to calendar