by: Appestry • 5
CalPad+ helps you do calculations and take notes along side. You can save them to a text file on the device or share them via email, SMS or online.
• Enter numbers and operators just like you'd do in a calculator and press the = sign to get results.
• Use the result to do more calculations and chain more equations.
• Use math functions as part of your equations and even nest them within other functions.
• Override the operator precedence using brackets
• Some examples:
- 5.79 + 3.87 = 9.66 / 3.42 = 2.82456
- (146 - 34) * 84 = 9408
- 146 - 34 * 84 = -2710 * cos(1.025) = -1406.75798
- abs(tan(6)) = 0.29101
- 15.35 * 4 = 61.40 inches of plywood, need to confirm
- $5.75 * 7 = 40.25 total expense
- 850000 - ¥784253 = 65747
- 73 / 0 = ∞
• Start calculations in a new line and take notes anywhere in the file following a calculation
• Use a semi-colon ";" after text to start a calculation in the same line
• Handles symbols like $ ¢ £ € ¥ in calculations
• Checks for errors and notifies you after the = sign
• Use the numeric keypad along with the onscreen keyboard
• Save your notes on the device or share them via email, SMS or online sites
• Open existing notes directly from your native file manager app
• Auto-saves text when exiting the app
by alex alex
Oct 05, 2015 | "Awesome"
Great "hybrid" app. It is like always having a mini Excel sheet in a pocket, but as simple and fast as the windows notepad wich was just pumped up with math calculations features being taken from Excel. And appearing much easier to use in "on the go" circumstances. Liteweight. Fast. Human friendly. It is definitely much more handy for real life applications than any calculator or any clumsy office