Citrix ShareFile Mobile
by: ShareFile by Citrix • 592
Designed for business, ShareFile is a file manager that offers secure data sharing and storage, customizable usage and settings, award-winning customer service and tools that allow you to collaborate more easily and get your work done from any device — any time, anywhere.
With your ShareFile account and app, you can:
- Access files and folders located in your ShareFile account.
- Download files from your ShareFile account to your Android device for offline access.
- Upload files and folders to your ShareFile account directly from your Android device.
- Sync files in your ShareFile account from all of your devices.
- Share or sync multiple files with multiple users.
- Email files from your ShareFile account on your Android device.
- Request files and provide secure links for recipients to upload files to your ShareFile account.
- Set custom access permissions to files and folders for individual users.
- Specify a passcode for additional protection for your ShareFile account.
- Add users to existing folders in your ShareFile account.
- Use your ShareFile account as a secure file manager.
- Remotely wipe or lock your ShareFile account in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device.
If you have a ShareFile Enterprise account, you can access data using corporate credentials, and IT administrators can control and audit access directly from the app.
2017 Citrix Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tags: sharefile , citrix sharefile upload restart , sharefile, create embed codes , sharefile opentext , email , sharefile mobile problems