DGT GTD & To-Do List
by: dgtale • 4.7K
DGT GTD & ToDo [Alpha] is an application that allows you to manage your tasks, todo and shopping lists in an easy way. It's supported in many languages and the usability is great so it's easy to use and fast to understand how it works.
To create a new task or project, you just need to tap on the top right button (the + sign) and choose the task type, along with other actions such as calling or messaging a contact. After you select, for example, Project, you have to enter a title, the status, due date and time, reminders and even the priority. In addition, you can also add tags and a context (usually, the place where you do the task).
On the homescreen you can view the tasks organizes by All, Hotlist, Starred and Completed, as well as look for them through the tags, contexts and the simple search engine. Syncronization is also included although the application recommends to wait until the app is fully done and not in an Alpha version.
In short, this useful management tool created by dgtale has much potential to become one of the best task managers out there: it's complete, with a good design and with many useful features. If you have a busy life and want to keep track of all the things you need to do, this one might be the perfect app for you.
Tags: dgt gtd , dgt gtd & todo list , dgt gtd & todo , dgt gtd review , gtd dgt , dgtgtd , gtd , dgt gtd & todo apk , todo test dgt
by Anna , Appszoom
Sep 08, 2011
DGT GTD is a FREE! app designed for managing tasks, todo, checklists, shopping lists and commitments that you need or want to get done.
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD and Getting Things Done are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Boot complete (aka "Run at startup") is used to schedule the next reminder's alarm
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!