Document Scanner Trial
by: Pwn with your Phone • 3.3K
Document Scanner features a seven day trial of an app that allows to scan something and save it as a pdf file. It also includes a few editing and cropping options, but its better feature is an option to upload your scans to the cloud via Google Docs, DropBox or Evernote.
The UI is quite clean and everything's very easy. In a nutshell, a fast, easy and efficient app that does what it should. Once you end your testing week, and if it meets your expectations, look for the purchasable version.
Tags: document scanner , word scanner copier , evoscan 2.6 , document scanner trial , word scanner , doc scanner , trial scan word , scanner , scan documents create pdf file
by Peter , Appszoom
Sep 05, 2011
**FAVORITE BY FAR AMONG SCANNER APPS – AndroidPolice**
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
7 DAY FULL FEATURED TRIAL
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
* Email PDF or upload it to many popular cloud storage sites: Microsoft SkyDrive, DROPBOX, Google Docs/Drive, Evernote, BOX.net, SugarSync etc
* Print to the cloud through with Cloudprint or breezy
* OCR Option through Google Drive/Docs & Evernote
* Create document folders
* No page limit
* Scan and add pages later to an existing folder
* Insert existing gallery image
* Compression and page size options
* Reorder pages
* Quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
* Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired