by: EDF Energy • 2.6K
· Make payments on your account if you pay via Direct Debit or Cash / Cheque.
· Manage debit and credit cards on your account
· Any card already saved will be available to use when making a payment
The EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go.
• Log in using the same details as your online home or business account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords, with the ‘remember me’ functionality.
• Make payments to your account balance
• Store Debit and Credit cards
• Live Chat – get immediate answers to your questions from an EDF Energy advisor 24/7.
• Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit (including requests to increase or decrease), your last prepayment top-up and your tariff details.
• Our latest Blue+Price Promise tariff comes with the reassurance of always being able to check you wouldn’t be better off elsewhere via the EDF Energy app.
• Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
• Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered along with opening times. Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
Tags: does edf energy have an , edf energy