ES File Explorer File Manager
by: ES Global • 5.8M
As times goes by our Android is overloading of files and apps and becomes that way a mess that must be organized. Then it’s when we really thank the help of a file manager as ES File Explorer. Besides searching, organizing and managing our files, ES File Explorer allows us to share our files through FTP, LAN, Local network or bluetooth. Moreover we may upload them to Dropbox or to our default cloud computing server. You may connect your Android to your PC and manage your folders and files from there.
If you are root user, the latest versions includes extra features: you may also manage those folders in your internal sd card only allowed to superusers. ES File Explorer includes different themes, so you will be able to change its skin. Finally, there are also available in the Androidzoom three plugins to increase the potential of ES File Explorer: ES Bookmark Manager, ES Task Manager and ES Security Manager.
ES File Explorer has been developed by EStrongs Inc. a promising startup focused on the development of file management, task killer and security apps for Android.
If you want to have full control of the directory of your Android, check ES File Explorer out. There are more file managers up there, but we can state that this is one of the best: full management features, user-friendly interface customizable with themes, fast, easy and with extra-plugins.
Tags: es gestore file , es gestore file apk , es file explorer let , es file manager , es file explorer , es file explorer file manager , es file explorer 220.127.116.11 , estrongs file explorer , es file explorer 18.104.22.168
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 20, 2011
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.