by: István Gazsi • 1
ExaMiner is a website monitoring application created to tell you if the content of a website has changed.
Great help if you are waiting for an important update on your favourite blog, or if you are impatiently checking your exam result in every 5 minutes.
- Periodic website and file monitoring
- Customizable waiting time
- Notifications about detected changes
- Easy to add URLs by sharing from other applications
- At every check the application is downloading the website source, so it can generate large network traffic if you have a lot of sites to check.
- This application is looking at the checksum of the websites and files, so if any bit of it changes it is going to tell you it has been updated. At the moment it is not reliable if the website has for example session tokens or loading times in its source.