by: Speed Software • 80.3K
Explorer is a useful tool for Android users that allows you to manage your files and organize all your mobile content.
You can create new folders, files and tabs with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and so on. The app also allows you to add and remove acounts in a very easy and comfortable way.
Everything you want from a File Explorer, you will find it here. Multi-select files, create zip folders, edit text, bookmark your favorites and lots of other options are available.
Speed Software is the developer of Explorer and Root Explorer, a premium app for root users. Simple design, appropriate and useful.
Tags: fexplorer , speed software explorer apk , explorer speed software apk , fe explorer , explorer , ex explore , lorer apk , explorer apk speed software , fexplorere
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 22, 2013
Explorer is perfect for organizing your internal storage and SD card contents. Simple, with a smooth intuitive interface. You can also easily access your cloud and network files.
• Multiple tabs - Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.