Express Plus Students
Do your Centrelink business with Express Plus Students - simple, fast, mobile.
The Australian Government’s Express Plus Students app helps students and Australian Apprentices report their income and changes in circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone!
Students and Australian Apprentices can check the amount of their next Youth Allowance, Austudy or ABSTUDY payment, report their income, apply for an advance payment, and notify Centrelink of changes to their study load.
To use the app, you need to be registered for Centrelink Online Services. Logging into the app each time is simple – only a 4-digit PIN is required.
You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) to set up their 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Who can use the Express Plus Students App?
Students receiving Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY Pensioner Education Supplement, ABSTUDY or Pensioner Education Supplement who:
• are registered for Centrelink Online Services (access level 3), and
• own an Android device with a minimum operating system version 2.3.3.
Services available via Express Plus Students
• view your advance payments
• view your payment history
• view your receipts for transactions
• view your profile
• view and update your study details
• receive reminders to report your income
• use a timesheet to record your daily earnings
• report changes in circumstances including change of address or phone number
• find the nearest service centre
• request a Centrelink statement, income and asset statement and payment summary
• view money you owe
• view current Centrelink concession card(s) using the digital wallet
• subscribe to access your online letters
• store your letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• capture and upload documents
• find available BasicsCard merchants
• view Income Management and BasicsCard details
• transfer funds to or from your BasicsCard.
If you receive Youth Allowance, Austudy or ABSTUDY you can also use Express Plus Students to:
• report your income
• apply for advance payments (if you are over 18).
Some permissions are necessary to allow the app to work effectively with your device. We do not use or keep this information for departmental purposes.
Below is a short description of why we require permissions.
Required for the office locator and directions. We do not store your whereabouts.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Required to allow you to use the timesheet feature for reporting. We do not retrieve any details from your calendar.
Required to allow you to contact us while using the app. We do not log your calls.
Required to allow you to capture and upload a document.
You can find support for Express Plus Students on the troubleshooting page:
Tags: centrelink , express plus students , express plus seniors version history , what. is the capture for in express plus students , google lication centrelink , what is my 4 digit pin for express plus , what is the 13 digit id number for centrelink