by: Fabasoft R&D GmbH • 19
The Fabasoft Folio app gives you access to your company’s business documents. Wherever and whenever, securely and reliably.
The Fabasoft Folio app lets you:
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read, open and edit business documents and swipe between documents.
- Upload images, music, and videos from your libraries or files from the file system and from other apps into Fabasoft Folio – even multiple files at once.
- Synchronize your business documents and folders and access them in offline mode without using the Internet.
- Refresh all of the documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode with a single tap.
- Search for data in all your business documents to which you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite contacts to Teamrooms.
- E-mail links to documents and email documents as attachments.
- View previews and PDF overviews of your documents in full screen mode.
- Quick and easy access to your worklist, including your tracking list in Fabasoft Folio.
- Sort the different lists on your worklist by date, activity type or object, in ascending or descending order.
- Execute work items such as “Approve” or “Release” business documents and other objects.
- Protect your data at Fabasoft Folio from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
- Authentication via the following methods: user name/password (basic authentication) or client certificates. The Fabasoft Folio app will utilize the certificates stored in the keystore of your device. If your Fabasoft Folio installation has enabled authentication via client certificates, you must install your personal client certificate on your device.
Please note: To use the worklist, you will need at least Fabasoft Folio 2016. Moreover your processes have to be prepared so that they can be used in the app.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
For viewing and editing documents you may use the following third-party apps:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Microsoft Word
- XLS: Microsoft Excel
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit https://www.fabasoft.com/folio.
Tags: .folio , folio views , folio open , smartphone folio , read .folio , how to open documents in fabasoft folio cloud , how open fol in lications , folio reader , folio