by: Aber Trading Ltd • 1
Measure, record and manage your grazing platform with farmGRAZE for Android. Use this app to save money on unnecessary feed and fertilizer and save time on your farm.
GRASS IS THE CHEAPEST FEED FOR YOUR LIVESTOCK.
Use farmGRAZE regularly to improve the grazing platform for your dairy cows, beef cattle and sheep.
MANAGE YOUR GRASS QUICKLY FROM ANYWHERE ON FARM
- Record your grass sward height or kilos of dry matter per hectare
- Choose from a large selection of livestock types
- Include the type of grazing (rotational or continuous) and supplementary feeding activities
- Enter a Rising Plate Meter value if you have one
- Receive an instant calculation on the level of grazing on your field and advice on how to manage it
EASY TO SET UP
- Turn on reminders on your phone calendar that vary by season
- Read tips on grassland management
PLUS (IN THIS PAID VERSION) YOU CAN....
- Save your grass measurement records – recall them by field name and date
- Plot grass wedge graphs for your holding at the touch of a button
- Get your grazing average instantly
- Export your records to your e-mail in spreadsheet format
- Use the data with other software packages
NO HIDDEN COSTS
farmGRAZE has been put together by farming experts at Aberystwyth University, U.K. It’s a quick calculation app that has no hidden costs. When you buy this full version there are NO SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Tested by real farmers in the field. This app is clear to read even on the sunniest or darkest of days!
- Graze efficiently with minimum waste
- Increase milk and meat production from grazed forage
- Improve livestock growth rates/ milk production
- Reduce costs, only feed concentrates when needed
- Increase the financial return from manure and purchased seed and fertiliser applications
- Save on reseeding costs and improve the yield and longevity of grass leys
- Get a better return from the time and resources invested in grassland on your farm
- Reduce paperwork and time in the office
Tags: farmgraze , grazing app for androdes , grazing apps , grazing record , how to farmgraze , measure the growth of grass
by Carl Bergerson
Aug 26, 2013 | "OK"
App is a bit of a joke. You have to go through the tutorial every single time? You have to select what animals will be grazing the paddock every time? So slow.