Foxit PDF Reader & Editor
by: Foxit Software Inc. • 66.2K
If you tend to use PDF documents at work but have trouble managing and/or editing them, perhaps you should give this app a try. Foxit Mobile PDF has been designed to make things much easier when it comes to working with these types of documents.
We would strongly recommend this app to all those who rely on a smartphone for work purposes and tend to use it as a 'mobile office' wherever they are. The tool is great for extracting and locating PDF files you have stored on your phone or SD card, and perfect if you want to share content between devices (it works well with cloud services). You can create various different files and organize your PDFs according to your personal and/or professional needs and priorities.
The developers of this app didn't spend much time worrying about the design, although it doesn't matter too much because the app works well. It's worth noting that it doesn't include a PDF converter.
Tags: foxit mobile pdf lite , foxit pdf lite , pdflite cannot open , foxit pdg , can i transfer a document from foxit mobile pdf to my email , zoom in foxit reader , foxit mobilepdf , foxit mobile cannot access server , rotate pdf tablet
Jul 30, 2015
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support to read PDFs out loud
• Play audios and videos
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
• Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Drive
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Share reviews and Email-based reviews
• Optimize PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
• Create and combine PDF files
• Convert Microsoft Office files, TXT and image files to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, TXT, image, and HTML files
To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit MobilePDF. The subscription works for Foxit MobilePDF across your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
You can subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF to create, edit, protect, and collaborate PDF files on Windows desktop. Subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF also allows for free and unlimited access to the advanced features in Foxit MobilePDF.