by: Blue Argine Software • 9
Gantt Notes is a task-based project management app, which helps you plan, manage, execute and review your projects in a practical and visually pleasing environment. See your progress and the overall state of the project in an at-a-glance visual representation of the project flow and increase productivity as Gantt Notes helps identify the most important tasks in terms of the project's progress.
- Organize tasks into a consecutive, Gantt chart-like project flows with branching and merging flows
- View the state of Your project with the fit-to-screen task placement and dynamic zoom emphasizing a certain group of tasks
- Differentiate between finished and currently open tasks and tasks that follow with the active task separator line
- See due dates for all upcoming tasks
- Create multiple projects for personal and professional purposes
Features exclusive to the paid version:
- Project file export and import
- Export GanttProject.biz readable CSV files
- No advertisements
by Anna Maylyn Sabado
Jun 16, 2015 | "Great"
Thank you for this, the app's simple and easy to use. I would like to ask if you can add a feature that inserts additional boxes on the 'current' column? (2 or 3 boxes for different projects that started on the same day or so) ty