Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
by: The Grizzly Labs • 3.3K
Here in Androidzoom we've reviewed some scanner apps. However, the ones that makes the difference are there that apply some added-value features to boost the quality of the final outcome. Genius comes up with some of that tools. Let's focus on them.
First off, Genius Scan easily detects borders from paper sheets, blackboards, screens or any other gadget that able to be scanned. Likewise, it allows to unify different scanned documents to generate a single PDF file. Let's put some order in your documents.
In addition, Genius Scan automatically adjusts filters in order to enhance image quality. You can only set it black&white which is really useful for text documents. It would be great if we could control it but, anyway, the outcome is quite acceptable. I haven't mentioned it: you can add documents from your gallery or scan them with your cam. I'm missing an option to import other files from your memory (.pdf, .doc, etc.)
Despite of this catches, Genius Scan is set in a good-looking layout and it's really easy to use. It's strongest point is auto-detect border and the outcome quality.
Tags: genius scan , genius scan アンドロイド , genius scan gratuit , photos the grizzly labs , fix image perspective , genius pdf , how to use genius scan , genius scan pro , for scanning
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Nov 07, 2013
Genius Scan enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and export your scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages
Genius Scan has more than 20 million users and has won several productivity app prizes and awards!
Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
• Save time with our powerful scanning technology:
- Automatic, real-time, document detection and perspective correction
- Magic mode to snap the photos hand-free
- Batch mode to scan several pages in a row
• Amazing quality:
- Enhance the scans with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Edit your scans long after scanning your documents
• Stay organized:
- Send the scans as JPEG or PDF by email or FTP
- Export documents to any app supporting JPEG or PDF files
- Create PDF documents with multiple scans
- Smart Document Names: name your documents according to customized patterns
- Tag your documents to quickly find them
• To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
• At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
• On the road, to archive receipts
• To collect customer paperwork on the go
• To make a copy when you have no copier available
• To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
• Save the perfect recipe after cooking
• Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
• Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
• Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
• We are asking some permissions: the network access lets you send your scans to the cloud; the location permissions allows you to automatically name your documents based on the current location. With Android 6 and further, we ask these permissions as needed in the app, but we cannot do that for lower versions.
GET IN TOUCH
Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know at email@example.com. We respond to every email and we definitely love your input to improve Genius Scan further!
Follow us on:
• Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+thegrizzlylabs
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/thegrizzlylabs
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/geniusscan
Learn more: http://thegrizzlylabs.com