by: Geomecanica Apps • 0
This app is designed for Engineers and Geologists that are working with rock mechanics and is used as a handy tool, which accelerates the field work with geomechanical stations.
The application called Geostation allows you to carry out the following functions:
• Geomechanical station (measuring the dips, dip directions and strikes of discontinuity sets using the mobile device as a compass-clinometer)
• Geomechanical classification by the Rock Mass Rating (RMR) system (After Bieniawski 1989) the Rock Tunnelling Quality Index, Q is indicated as well
• Each recorded geostation can be localised by GPS
• Each recorded geostation can be documented with a photo.
• A quick overview over all recorded geostations of a project is provided by a map function, using aerial photos or plane map views.
• Report generation including all data and photo in PDF format is done directly on the device.
• All data can be provided by .CSV files and photos (.JPG format).
• The files can be sent by email or uploaded to the users Dropbox account right from the site you are working on.
• Export the data in KMZ format for viewing on a desktop PC
All above mentioned functions will be done very fast, allowing user to minimize long in situ testing time.
for more info please consult the apps manual at: