GNotes - Note, Notepad & Memo
by: Appest Inc. • 22K
Never heard about Gnotes? No worries, that's normal. Gnotes desktop service isn't full developed yet. Sync work this way: you add as many notes as you want from GNotes Android app and whenever you want tap on "sync" or on sync it automatically. It will y send an e-mail to your Gmail account with the notes. Of course, you have to grant access to your Gmail account before start using the app.
You can take notes, take pictures, create-to-do lists, shopping lists, books-to-read list, record voice memos, create handwriting or paint. You can organize notes in themed tabs (folders), add as many as you want or delete them when you don't need it. This way you'll have everything tidied up. You can even set reminder for notes and lock your notes data with pattern or pin.
You can also share notes to other apps like Gmail, G+, Evernote and so on. Actually, this is a service quite similar to Evernote, even regarding layout. The only catch is that it lacks of a desktop/browser version, and sync occurs only through your e-mail. Hope to fix it soon to offer a great alternative to Evernote.
Tags: gnotes desktop , gnotes , gnotes cloud , gnotes review , gnote , gnotes for desktop , gmail notes , gnotes sync with gmail , how to use gnotes
by Manu , Appszoom
Apr 23, 2012
GNotes is a simple and clear note app.
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create checklists, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- "Reminders" can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- "Search" can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Add tags to classify your notes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
GNotes Website: https://gnotes.me