by: Google LLC • 789.4K
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message. You can add reminders, schedule events and even set Goals for your personal objectives.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Tags: news , splanner terminfarben ändern , supprimer notification calendrier google s3 , problema para sincronizar calendario 4 , календарь google , s planner feriados , ricerca vocale google , htc не работают оповещения в календаре , google calendars changed colors in
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 28, 2014
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.