by: Google LLC • 894.7K
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Apparently, this application has some problems and probably doesn't work well with HTC devices, so you should keep this fact in mind.
Tags: news , supprimer notification calendrier google s3 , splanner terminfarben ändern , s planner feriados , problema para sincronizar calendario 4 , календарь google , calendari per mostra eventi completati , 日曆 活動 , googleカレンダー スマホ 埋め込み
by Anna , Appszoom
Sep 19, 2013
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.