by: Google LLC • 646.6K
Google Keep is a helpful tool for the every day use that allows you to capture what's on your mind and recall it whenever you want.
The app enables creating checklists, voice notes, snap a picture and take notes, everything you need in order to remind yourself of the things you want to keep in your mind. Of course, as you could expect from Google, the information you save will be instantly available on all your devices, it doesn't matter if it's desktop or mobile.
The design and the app's usability is clean and minimalist, perfectly comfortable and easy to use. As a simple tool, you won't need instructions so as to know how to properly use the app, you can easily navigate through the design and start using its features. Add colors, checkboxes and make everything look better.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Keep, a useful tool for reminding yourself of important things and taking notes as the day goes by. Nothing new but extremely useful, as usual.
Tags: unfortunately keep has stopped , google keep 1.0.79 , google keep password protect , google keep für foto aus galerie einfügen , 闪退 google keep , google keep , keep has stopped sync
by Manu , Appszoom
Oct 16, 2014
Capture inspiration when it strikes! Keep is simply the quickest way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing focus.
• Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
• Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
• Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
• Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
• Search notes by automagically created topics.
• Group notes together with #labels.
• Color notes for easy scanability.
• Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.