GTasks: Todo List & Task List
by: Appest Inc. • 46K
GTasks is an Android application for creating lists of things to do, taking notes and several other tools. You can use it with a Google Acount for syncronizing everything with Google Tasks.
There are several features included, such as local mode, scrolling to switch between tasks, sorting tasks by due date or name, sharing options, reminder settings and widget.
The app is helpful and useful for your daily life and it helps you remember the things that you must do. However, it has some bugs when syncronizing and repeating the tasks. The design could be improved, too.
GTasks was created by Dato, developer of another useful tool, Stock. This app has potential but it should be improved so as to become an excellent task tool.
Tags: gtasks , gtask , share gtask , tipo de listas para hacer en gtasks , gtasks local mode , gtasks sort by order , gtasks 0.9.5 apk , gtask screenshot , gtasks wont synchronize
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2011
GTasks is a simple and efficient todo / task management app with Google synchronization. You can customize your to do list, set reminder, send tasks to your friends, family members or colleagues and sync with your Google Tasks perfectly. With it, you will never miss a task and focus on what really matters to boost productivity.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync, manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Send tasks to friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
We are asking for permissions to access Contacts, Phone status, Microphone & Calendar on your phone in order to offer related features.