i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
by: Senstic • 62
** Best presentation remote, as reported by New York Time article. **
** Please download i-Clickr on your computer from http://www.senstic.com/android/iClickr/iClickr.aspx ***
** If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will reply as soon as we can. **
Use your Android-powered device as your PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker!
View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present!
Click your way through your next slideshow in style!.
Never again running out of time during your presentation!
With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your phone using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
* Complete control of your PowerPoint slides including animations.
* Help you track your presentation time.
* Record presentation audio as you speak.
* Alert you with silent buzz before your time runs out.
* View your slides and your slide notes on your handset.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Native support for android devices.
* Support connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
* Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
* Support OpenOffice on Windows.
* Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.7+.
* Support live annotation for Windows connection. Enter you annotation on your Android device, and it will show up on your presentation, live!
* Please update your PowerPoint or Keynote program to the latest service pack. If you have other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we provide excellent customer support.
Tags: iclickr powerpoint remote , powerpoint remote , i clickr , powerpoint , iclickr powerpoint remote full , licationiclickr remote , google project hosting show ppt , iclickr powerpoint , iclickr
by Gabe Retana
Jul 05, 2017 | "Awesome"
Great to teach with. I can't wait to use full version. Was kind of embarrassed when the trial only let me show a few slides.....then cut me off. I panicked and reached for my paper notes and clicker. Now that won't happen after purchasing ;) !!!
by Muhammad Ihsan
Dec 26, 2016 | "Poor"
Crash many times
by Noel Sia
Jul 18, 2016 | "OK"
Can you please do something, after I reinstall to my Z3 Compact it just show on top left corner of the screen "i-clickr" and it hangs