Infinite Painter Free
by: Sean Brakefield • 3.3K
Infinite Painter provides you a canvas with professional painting tools. It includes multitude of brushes designed to replicate realistic mediums. You can set color, brush, trace, effects... among many other stuff to create professional paintings just with your finger. And you ability, of course.
This is one of the most professional apps in this regard we've tried. It's specially recommended to be used on a Galaxy Note with stylus (actually, there's an specific optimized version for it). However, it can be used in any other smartphone or tablet. Accuracy on drawing will depend the screentouch response and screensize of your device, anyway, it's been optimized to offer a user-friendly experience.
You can save your project, apply layers, export the image with or without background. You can also import images from camera, gallery, Google image search or the current painting itself. After importing you can edit it to your own: re-size, rotate, flip, recolor...
Whatever you did expect from a painter app, you'll find in Infinite Painter.
Tags: infinite painter tutorials , paint blending , infinite painter , infinite painter tutorials help , برنامج infinite design اندرويد مجاني , infinite painter comentar , tutorial use layers brushes , infinite painting , infinite painter italiano
by Manu , Appszoom
Apr 24, 2012
Infinite Painter goes far beyond other raster-based graphics applications, bringing you fresh, innovative features that can’t be found anywhere else:
- Numerous brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
**If you have a Galaxy Note, search for your version of this app**