Invisible Pen Memo Note Taking
by: wildroid • 0
Invisible Pen Memo Note Taking is a fun and useful app. It allows you to take notes discretely with invisible pen. It gives you privacy while taking notes. No one will see what you type, draw or scribble. Only you can view your notes once you save your Memo and notes.
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device upon installation due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged.
This app allows you to:
- Select type mode or scribble mode for your notes by tapping the text (ABC) or scribble button. Notes will be invisible as you type or scribble (this is intentional by design - provides privacy during note taking). You can save your notes in a preset saved Memo pen color. Black pen color is default setting.
- Select lined Memo or Plain Memo for your notes.
- Quick view your notes as you type or scribble. Text and scribble notes will flash for one second.
- Enable Right-to-Left scribble notes to support international languages.
- View and search all saved Memos. Tapping the saved Memo will give full size notes view. Long-tapping Memo will allow you to delete Memo and notes. Saved Memos are sorted by date saved (latest first).
- Share saved Memos via available sharing apps that support sharing images, such as email.
- Delete all saved memos at once via settings menu but be warned that this action cannot be undone.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
Tags: hidden memo in , invisible pen note taking , pen memo , test