MPS TimeLog Pro
by: MPS Software • 29
MPS TimeLog - quick and easy time recording. Perfect for self employed and freelancers, also suitable for employees or for leisure and hobby to log and evaluate the required time for activities in all areas.
• Direct time recording during an activity
• Possible to change start time during time recording
• Recording of pauses, which are calculated and displayed as separate entries
• Add or change entries afterwards
• Each entry is assigned to a client, project and activitiy
• Add hourly rate for each project (optional)
• Show total list (the log) for all entries
• Use filter to display required entries only
• Sort the log ascending or descending by date and time
• Display time exactly per minute or rounded (5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes)
• Quick evaluation by displaying the daily and total sum of entries, their duration and turnover
• Assigning one or more tags (keywords) for each entry (optional)
• Add notes for each entry (optional)
• Backup and restore the database on an SD card (allows transfer between Free version and Pro version)
• Statistics for monthly and annual totals as well as monthly average
• Background (light / dark)
• Language (German / English)
• Date (short / extended format)
• Export date (short format)
• Date separator (dot / dash / slash)
• Duration (hours and minutes / decimal hours)
• Time (24 or 12 hour format)
• Decimal separator (comma / point)
• First day of the week (monday or sunday)
Also in the Pro version:
• Export filtered entries to CSV or HTML file to an SD card or directly via email for further use on the PC
• CSV files import
Tags: mps timelog
by Joshua Vaughn
Mar 01, 2016 | "Great"
It would be great to have an automatic backup to dropbox or drive. 5 stars then.
Apr 30, 2014 | "Great"
Really like this app. Suggestion though. My client really likes my logs to be sent in excel format. I tried exporting the log as csv but it doesn't format correctly at all when viewed on a computer. Am I missing a step or are there plans to update this so it can be exported in xls or xlsx format too?