mSecure Password Manager
by: mSeven Software LLC • 10.8K
mSecure 4 is here!
• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create unguessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Make use of your information at any time, any place and on any device:
• Dropbox support for syncing via the internet
• Wi-Fi support for syncing via a private wireless network
• mSecure's browser enables you to automatically log in to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Automatically capture online account credentials and fill web form fields with your mSecure information
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msecure.com. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❖ mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are available on our website. Download a 30-day trial of either desktop version at https://msecure.com.
Tags: msecure , msecure review , msecure password manager , msecure password , msecure password review , password manager , wie gut ist msecure , msecure reviews , review msecure