My Apps List (Free)
by: CM Products • 11
If you have used the Android system for some time, it is time to show your application list to the others. If you are new to Android, you should introduce this app to your friends and get their apps list to see what apps you are missing. Just press "Show my Apps List" button to show your Apps List, and then select the apps you would like to show on the list and press "Save your list" button to get your list, the lists are saved to your SD Card, inside "My Apps List" folder. You might set the Apps List Folder storage location and Apps List Format (Only Available in Paid Version) in Setting.
- Can filter System Apps and User Apps
- Allow user to select apps to be shown in the list
- Save list in plain text format
- Contains advertising banners (I hope you could understand)
- Contains all functions in the paid version
If you like our apps, please click the advertisements or buy the paid version.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS
- VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
- MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD
- ACCESS SD CARD FILESYSTEM
We DO NOT own or get your information.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to send us an email.
If you find any bugs for the apps or translates, you may also send us an email with brief descriptions.
Please rate the app and leave your comments. We are willing to hear all comments and suggestions.