MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List
by: mylifeorganized.net • 4.1K
I'm pretty sure you haven't tried an organizer like this. It's probably the most complete tasks organizer regarding features and managing options.
Besides the basic tools like setting events, alarms, calendar warnings, notes, etc. there are other many features that I've seen in specific apps but not in a generic comprehensive organizer app. MyLifeOrganized put all of them together. It allows you to organizer your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions. It's fully integrated with GTD (Getting Things Done®)·
You can sort tasks by different criteria and filter them, bookmark tasks and many other management options. Besides tasks, you can set goals (weekly, monthly goals) and monitor your progress. However, what I really liked was 'nearby' and 'sync with windows' features.
"Nearby" provides a list of actions for your current GPS locations. That's it, it lets you know when you're close to a place where you have something scheduled. "Sync" allows you to transfer your tasks to your PC (Windows) using MyLifeOrganized (MLO) cloud service, or via Wi-Fi sync.
There are themes, locations, different views, and inbox of tasks among many others things. For this reason, it's a bit difficult to get the hang of it. However, if you really need these amount of features, you will do it quite fast. It's user-friendly UI and good-looking layout contributes to that purpose.
If you want to have comprehensive control over your tasks, appointments, projects, goals... and let everything tied, this is definitely your app. High recommended.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Tags: mylifeorganized , my life organized , mylife organized , todo list dependencies , mlo , mylife organized pro , mylifeorganized test , mylifeorganized screenshots , my life organized apk
by Manu , Appszoom
Feb 06, 2013
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done. MLO 2 for Android leads to a new level of productivity - you will be able to manage not only tasks, but projects, habits and even life goals. Optional contexts, stars, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks.
Add even more power to your task management and use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple computers, share a single task list or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 40 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Next Actions: automatically display only your next actions. So you can see only those tasks that need to be done here and now.
• Full GTD (Getting Things Done) support
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Star tasks
• Zoom: concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for different task management systems such as GTD, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They are included in MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to help you quick start your own task management system
PRO features, FREE for the first 45 days:
• Project tracking
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished.
• Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you arrive at the location
• Password protection
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Multiselect: perform an action on several selected tasks at the same time
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after trial period expires.
MLO offers free support at email@example.com and an active users forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates at:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app sold separately.