NextGen Bluetooth Extender
by: SEOBY ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. • 44
★ This application is to be used with the hardware, NextGen Bluetooth Extender. In order to use this application, the UFO shaped device must be installed.
NextGen Bluetooth Extender is a universal remote application which allows users to control home appliances, such as TV, DVD/Blu-ray, Set-top box, Audio, with your own smartphone via Bluetooth.
It can cover numerous brands including Samsung, Philips, Toshiba, LG, Sony, and lots more.
How to use..
- Supply power to Bluetooth extender via cable. It can be connected to TV, USB charger, etc.
- Press PAIR button located on the bottom.
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile phone and pair it with the device.
- Once it reveals 'Paired' on the phone, run this application.
- Select the extender device's name under the 'Paired devices' list.
- Start testing to see whether it works or not.
- If it does not work, tap on the menu to search code for home appliances or to start Auto-scan(recommended).
- Once you chose the code, start testing.
- If it works, enjoy the marvelous technology with your phone.
Tags: bluetooth extender
by Holly Rags
Jun 20, 2017 | "Poor"
I got the product and app for onr reason, samsung took away the ir on the model phone i have and i used to use it all the time. I got all excited bc there was a product that would help me get this feature back. I purchased it and guess what the app doesnt have the bottons that it shows should be on the screen in the app. So i have no way to set up the app and i am highly disappointed that all i did was waste money and still can't use the feature i wanted. Hopefully I can find another app that will work with the adaptor.
by A Google user
Dec 08, 2016 | "Poor"
by James Couto
Jun 25, 2016 | "Poor"
Just bought this for $40 and the app does not have a setting button once I installed it on my galaxy s7. Extremely disappointed, there is no way to opporate the or search for anything. All this is, is a picture of remotes and buttons that don't do anything.