OrangeCal - Team Calendar
by: UpTech Works • 9
OrangeCal helps you manage all the calendars for your organization or small business. With OrangeCal you can make a calendar to share privately with people in your organization, or to share publicly with the whole community (for example, to share your non-profit's volunteer calendar for anyone to see). Best of all, OrangeCal is available on mobile and on desktop.
*** What are some of the ways to use OrangeCal? ***
• Keeping track of schedules for your non-profit organization.
• Scheduling events for your volunteers to attend.
• Publishing a calendar of classes for your dance studio, music studio, or martial arts studio.
• Sharing a calendar of events at your school, library, or other venue.
• Creating a private calendar just for yourself.
There are countless uses for OrangeCal!
*** Key Features ***
• Make calendars anyone can find or make calendars available to people by invitation only.
• Set roles on your calendar – managers who can add and edit events and subscribers who can see, but not edit the calendar.
• Get reminders 10 minutes before the start of any event you are attending.
• Get notified when anyone makes changes to the calendar.
• Invite your staff to your event and keep track of who showed up.
• Request supplies, pot luck dishes, or other items for your events.
• Add the OrangeCal widget to your website and post events with just a click.