Philips Learning Center's Continuing Healthcare Education (ContinuingED) Tracker
The Philips Learning Center’s Continuing Healthcare Education (ContinuingED) tracking application allows you to keep track of all your CE credits taken through the Philips Learning Center. You will be able to monitor and track both completed and uncompleted activities with an easy-to-use calendar function to show accumulated CEU’s or activity for a targeted date range.
For many healthcare professionals, there is a requirement to maintain a certain number of CE credits over a specified period of time. It can be calendar, tied to licensure date, birth month, and more. The ability to track continuing education units (CEUs) becomes a chore for many of our registered users. There is also the need to demonstrate the number and type of healthcare CEs to employers. In order to accommodate the healthcare professional on-the-go, we now provide our customers the ability to pull up their continuing education records from their Android phone or tablet. Also available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices.
Current Application Features:
1. Calendar Function to define targeted date range
2. Completed Activities with course information, credits awarded, completion information
3. Uncompleted Activities with expiration dates and course information
4. Periodic news and notifications on specials we are offering on our site
5. Great for providing up to date information on your CE progress
Tags: andrioid phillips help center , philips medical , continuing education tracker scanner , free philips ceu credits , philips healthcare 2d code , philips learning center discount , philips zoom continueing education , phillips ceu credits