Photo Studio Buddy
by: PixVision Software • 28
Studio Buddy is a photographer's Lighting Diagram creator
After adding a diagram, you can add devices by using the menu or long-pressing anywhere on the screen except an object.
You can also bring up a context menu on an object by long-pressing it.
After you select an object, you can drag/move/resize it by dragging the control points up/down.
Fling (quickly swipe) the screen left to right to get to the other screens.
- SD card required, pixelated graphics on high-res devices (especially when you resize...the graphics are not vector, they're bitmaps)
- not optimized on tablets yet (doesn't use fragments and graphics aren't high-res enough...will be in 2.0 if enough people by the Full version)
- External Storage: for writing image to share
- Internet: sharing via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Gallery: for attaching BTS images to diagrams
Tags: photo studio buddy apk , photo studio buddy , photo studio , photo buddy , studio buddy , studio buddy apk , high resolution wallpaper photostudio , what is needed in a photography studio , gphoto
by Richard Rykard
May 10, 2017 | "Good"
Well it's okay but now that I have the LGV20 I've noticed a significant slowdown6 and overall sluggishness to the app. It freezes a lot now and I find it hard to move the elements around with finger or a stylus.
by Jonathan Murphy
Jan 04, 2017 | "OK"
Objects hard to move. Locks up and won't save diagrams.