by: Pitch Gauge LLC • 1.3K
• #1 Downloaded Roofing App
• Featured by Professional Builder Magazine: http://bit.ly/Q5mKf2
• Rated 4.5 / 5 Stars by GiveMeApps.com: “Pitch Gauge is a very straight forward and simple app”
Use Pitch Gauge to calculate the total size and slope of any roof. It includes two digital slope finders and a square calculator. Find slope without ever leaving the ground using camera-mode. Then, take a picture with the pitch reading and current address stamped onto it, and attach it to an email for your own or the insurance company’s documentation.
F E A T U R E S
• Include your current address (job site address) on photos taken in camera-mode.
• *Note: We do not store address information.
• Use this digital pitch finder to find roof slope/steepness without ever leaving the ground.
• Documentation – take pictures with (or without) slope reading embedded, then email.
• Use this digital pitch finder to find roof slope/steepness by laying your device directly against the roof or soffit.
• Calibrate your slope finder to maintain accuracy at all times.
• Input length, width, pitch, and cut level (complexity) of the roof to find total number of squares (size).
• Add multiple sections for more complex roofs using the “+.”
• Choose standard (U.S. Customary Units/Imperial) or metric units of measure.
How to use Pitch Gauge: https://speakerdeck.com/u/pitchgauge
Pitch Gauge Promotional Video: http://youtu.be/lmao40eWOTg
Pitch Gauge Introductory Video: http://youtu.be/SN3bXMxas3c
*Please contact us if you want to purchase/license a customized version of Pitch Gauge bearing your company name & logo (minimum purchase required). Email Support@ProlificMethods.com
Feel free to contact us for any reason by emailing Support@ProlificMethods.com
Tags: pitch gauge app for droid , pitch gauge , roof pitch , how to use pitch gauge 2.0 , pitch gauge 2.0 , droid pitch gauge , roof pitch amount , pitch guage , how to calculate the pitch