by: iDevotion • 9
Based on the Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique uses a timer to break down periods of work into 25-minute intervals called "pomodori" (from the Italian word pomodoro for "tomato").
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done on the TODO tab
- select the task and start a pomodoro.
- work on the task until the timer rings; application will record it for you.
- take a short break (3-5 minutes)
- every four "pomodori" take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
Based on the simple GTD task organization, this application is using the todo.txt file format sync with Dropbox.
Public link on Trello to vote next features : https://trello.com/b/UAKt0Y8A/pomodoro
Send me a mail if you want to contribute with new idea.