by: TeamViewer • 2.8K
TeamViewer lets you access to your own computer to work remotely from your Android. Manage files, finish reports, show pictures, whatever you want. What's more, it allows you to access remotely various computers by creating profiles (Windows, Mac, Linux supported). By this way you can share with your friends or family files or work together. However, the most interesting use of this app is the remote access to help your relatives when they have some problems with the computer.
Control remote using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag and drop, scroll wheel, zoom... as well as complete keyboard control. TeamViewer won't have any access problem even if the computer is using firewalls or proxys. You can perform almost everything, you can even reboot the computer (something compulsory if you're trying to fix the computer remotely).
TeamViewer has been developed by TeamViewer GmbH, a developer who has done a great job with this app, the only that they've launched on the market so far.
The potential of this app is just impressive. MUST HAVE
Tags: teamviewer quicksupport , teamviewer quicksupport apk , team viewer quicksupport , qs v7/v8 , как настроить teamviewer quicksupport на gio андроид ошибка захват , teamviewer quicksupport audio , teamviewer black screen , teamviewer quicksupport port firewall , teamviewer en action
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Sep 26, 2012
Remotely control your Samsung mobile device with original Samsung firmware from your computer with the free TeamViewer QuickSupport app! Now you can provide remote technical support to colleagues, friends, and family who need assistance with their Samsung mobile device. The app will help you edit text messages, check email account settings, or troubleshoot other apps all from a computer.
• Access Samsung mobile devices from any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with TeamViewer.
• IT departments can help employees resolve any support questions with their Samsung mobile device quickly and easily
• Conveniently control the mobile device from your computer to edit text messages, check email account settings, or troubleshoot other apps etc.
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
• The app is free!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, e.g. the support technician, needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass on the QuickSupport ID to your trusted partner, who uses the TeamViewer full version.
4. Allow your trusted partner to connect to your device.