Qustodio Parental Control
by: Qustodio LLC • 28.4K
Awarded PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice rating, Qustodio is the best parental control app to help families keep Android devices safe and supervised.
What you can do for Free with Qustodio:
Protect 1 child’s device with all monitoring features
Set device Screen Time limits
Monitor Web & Search activity
Block Adult Content
You’ll also get for Free:
Automatic daily activity reports
Access to our online web-based dashboard and parents’ app where you can view activity and set rules
This app also offers a paid Premium option that unlocks content and activity reporting for other devices. With Premium you can:
Install Qustodio on any other iOS, Windows, Mac, Android or Kindle device
View all of your child’s activity on this and other devices
Set limits for Games & Apps
Track and Block Calls
Monitor SMS Messages
Report this device’s location to your online dashboard
Activate an SOS Button that alerts family members
How to protect:
1 – Install the app on the device you want to supervise.
2 – Log in, Select “Child’s device” and follow the quick setup instructions.
3 – Once done, inappropriate websites will be blocked automatically.
4 – Log in to your online Qustodio dashboard (https://family.qustodio.com) or download our app to a Parent’s device to monitor activity and set rules.
Qustodio has been shown to help families with younger children, teens and adults with disabilities make healthy and responsible decisions for how they use Android devices, allowing them to enjoy life normally and stay focused on their daily activities.
• Does Qustodio support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Qustodio work on other platforms besides Android? Download Qustodio to all the other devices in your family from our website (https://www.qustodio.com). Qustodio can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• Do I need to install Qustodio on my own device? Qustodio works on both parent devices (parent mode) and child devices (protection mode).
• What languages do you support? Qustodio is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
• What’s the difference between FREE and PREMIUM? Free gives you protection for one device, Premium allows you to protect more that one device and unlocks all reporting and content for other devices, and gives you additional features.
• Do you offer support? Yes, we offer email support. Contact us first, since we can’t always help if you post questions in a review:
https://www.qustodio.com/help and email@example.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Qustodio without your permission.
This app uses Accessibility services. Qustodio uses accessibility to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioral disabilities (including but not limited to ADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder, autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to be disabled for Qustodio (read more on the FAQ section of our website https://www.qustodio.com/help/article/2754721/ ).
Tags: qustodio chrome incognito , desinstalar qustodio , qustodio español , qustodio parental control , qustodio monitors incognito , what kind of code does qustodio use , can qustodio detect incognito , qustodio troubleshoot , qustodio per